The FOMACO Inline Weight Control (IWC) system is now available for integration with all new FOMACO Injectors. After 6 years in development this advanced technology now offers so much more than just a dynamic ‘in-and-out’ scale as it actually monitors the level of brine pick-up and automatically calibrates the Injector when necessary, to maximise yield and to ensure your desired level of injection is maintained.
The significant benefits include:
- Detailed Production Reports, including – Batch Number, Weights Processed, Injection Rate, Brine Temperature
- Improved food safety control
- Full traceability via Batch Reporting
- Production stability
- Reduction in downtime as no manual recalibration is required
- Improved overall operational efficiency
IWC represents a most significant advance in brine injection technology and to a large extent eliminates the need for close operator control whilst fully recording the total process for inspection by the relevant personnel – ’24/7′
As world leaders in brine injection for over 40yrs, FOMACO regard the IWC system as perhaps one of their greatest breakthrough achievements.